The Reliable AC Company You Can Count On
For more than 40 years, Certified Service has provided Toluca Lake with professional AC service and easy access to the best NATE-certified technicians. We know that when your cooling system fails, you need it fixed right and without delay. Whether it’s a full system installation, parts replacement, or routine tune-up, we’ve got you covered. At Certified Service, we are:
- Family-owned and operated for three generations
- Full-service air conditioning company
- Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
- Award-winning: 2015 President’s Award from Carrier
- Indoor air quality specialists
- Member: Institute of Heating and Air Conditioning Industries (IHACI)
- Member: Burbank Chamber of Commerce
Toluca Lake AC Repair by NATE-Certified Technicians
North American Technician Excellence or NATE certified means our technicians have gone above and beyond, passing industry tests and keeping up-to-date with standards. When one of our technicians visits your home for any air conditioning service like AC repair or a coil cleaning, you’ll receive quality work by knowledgeable professionals.
Complete AC Installation in Toluca Lake
Sometimes it’s the AC unit that’s out-of-date or that has failed. Other times, you’re moving into a new home and need a full system installed. This is when to contact Certified Service. We offer a range of products and parts to complete any AC installation, from the replacement of an older heat pump to a new central air conditioner with variable compressor and low sound rating. We also offer ductless mini-split systems. Call us today to set up a consultation appointment for a new unit.
Schedule AC Unit Tune-Up Before Problems Happen
A spring air conditioner tune-up can help prevent problems before they happen. A routine AC unit tune-up includes but is not limited to:
- Cleaning the condenser coil, blower motor, and drain
- Inspecting the filtration system and evaporator coil
- Testing the pump and starter system
- Adjusting blower
- Checking for refrigerant leaks and pressure
- Tightening connections
- Lubricating moving parts as needed
- Assessing for replacement parts as needed
If you’ve not scheduled your spring air conditioner tune-up, it’s not too late. Toluca Lake residents can contact us or online to schedule an appointment today.