Your No. 1 Choice for Glendale Heating Replacement
When you’re ready for a new furnace in Glendale, CA, turn to Certified Service for the job. In business for over 40 years, we’re the area’s best choice for furnace and heat pump replacement, and we have the credentials to prove it. In addition to offering NATE-certified technicians, our company is licensed, bonded and insured.
Here is why you should choose us:
- Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer (servicing all makes and models)
- Winner of the 2015 Carrier President’s Award
- Member of the Institute of Heating and Air Conditioning Industries, Inc.
- Member of the Burbank Chamber of Commerce
Signs That Your Glendale Home Needs Heating Replacement
As a general rule, your furnace will serve your home for about 15 to 20 years, and heat pumps have similar lifespans. Around that time, you should start thinking about heating system replacement. No matter the age of your furnace, your system may exhibit signs that it’s time to invest in a new unit. If you notice any signs of failure with your heating system, call Certified Service to discuss Glendale heating replacement.
Here are some warning signs you should be aware of:
- Strange smells or noises coming from your furnace or your vents
- Weak or uneven air output
- Cool air blowing through your system
- Unusually high energy bills
- Frequent or major repairs
- Accumulation of dirt or grime around your system
You Can Trust Us for Glendale Heating System Installation
Whether you need a furnace for your new construction project or are thinking about replacing your current system, make Certified Service your first call. We pride ourselves on being the best Glendale company for heating system installation.
As a family-owned company, we make it our mission to provide quality furnace and heat pump installation and to serve you with courtesy and professionalism. Our installation estimates are always free, so if you’re thinking about heating replacement, don’t hesitate to give our Certified Service team a call.