The Benefits of an AC Maintenance Agreement
With temperatures heating up in Burbank, the San Fernando Valley and surrounding southern California communities, now is the time to make sure your AC system is ready to tackle the summer heat.
One of the easiest, cost-effective ways to get the most out of your AC unit is to have the trained professionals at Certified Service come out to perform regular tune-ups. Regular maintenance ensures optimum performance of your system, stopping small problems from growing into larger, costlier issues. Regular maintenance will:
- Extend equipment life
- Improve system performance
- Lower energy costs
- Reduce repairs
- Provide a more comfortable indoor environment
- Protect your investment
While regular check-ups help to maximize the life expectancy of your system, even the best maintenance won’t prevent normal wear and tear. The smartest way to protect the investment in your home is to sign up for Certified Service’s annual Maintenance Agreement, which includes:
- Two Performance Tune-Ups Each Year – Having your system checked regularly enables us to keep your unit running as efficiently as possible, saving you money on your utility bill month after month.
- 10% Off Replacement Parts – Example: if the cost of a blower motor replacement were $400, you would save $40 on the repair.
- Labor Warranty – All of our labor services are warranted for 30 days. If you have a problem within 30 days of service, there will be no charge to come back out and diagnose the problem. At Certified Service, we stand behind our work.
- Energy-Saving Coil Cleaning – Dirty coils reduce efficiency and make your unit work harder, causing parts to wear out faster, and shorten the life expectancy of your unit.
- Manufacturers Extended Warranty – Our maintenance program is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturers extended warranty requirements for system maintenance, and surpasses the Federal Government Energy Star recommendations.
- Priority Customer Service – Waiting in line is a waste of your valuable time. As a Maintenance Agreement customer you receive priority service. That means we should be able to schedule you for a visit the same day, saving you time and frustration.
Certified Service is proud to be a family owned-and-operated member of the Burbank community for more than 40 years. Take advantage of these exclusive, valuable benefits of our AC maintenance agreement plan! Have questions about our air conditioning services in Burbank? Call us today to learn more!